I'm almost finished up the first assignment for my Wednesday night class. I just have to check the DPI on the images and burn them to a CD. For this assignment, we had to write a proper cover letter, compile an artist's resume, build a slide list aaannnnd take 20 properly lit and adjusted photos of recent work. The quality of the work didn't matter, just the quality of the documentation. Whew! I'm hoping I did it all right as there were a lot of i's to dot and t's to cross.
My laundry area was transformed into a little photography studio with black foamcore boards, lights and my tripod. I took last Friday off to get this all done, but I was retaking photos up until yesterday. I changed my mind constantly about the photos I wanted to use and kept trying different things. Part of the problem was taking a few photos, then running upstairs to pop them into the computer to make sure the lighting was OK. Then of course, when actual laundry was being done, I had to dismantle everything and put it off to the side. At least it forced me to take some pictures of my Fibre 2D projects that I'm sure you're still waiting for! It also gave me a good excuse to take some pictures of ACEOs. Here's one that I did last year: