Thursday, August 25, 2011

August Contest!

Oh my gosh, I can't believe it's almost time to go back to school! For me that happens September 1st.

August's contest is really quick and easy! The prize will be a copy of my 2012 printable mini calendar, which is for sale on Artfire as a PDF. All you need is a Marvy Uchida square punch or an X-acto knife and a steady hand, and you'll have mini calendars to stick on anything and everything.

All you have to do is leave a comment below and answer these question:

How likely are you to purchase digital downloads in the future? How much would you pay for one on average?

That's all!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I can't believe no comments...
    I haven't bought digital downloads other than scrapbooking / photography supples.
    But they seem like a really good idea.

    I am really far behind in reading my blogs. Reading on my iPod now. So not commenting on every post. But I am reading them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam,

    I think I just posted it too late. Everyone was probably running around for back to school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah true. Can't believe how fast this year is going.

    ReplyDelete