|So, so many bells!|
I really wanted to impress my co-workers with crisp machine drawn text but ran into a snag halfway through. The old style pen tool for my Pazzles only holds certain size pens and out of the millions of pens and markers hanging around the house, none were really in colours that matched! Half of them were machine drawn anyway, so that was a huge time saver.
Bells were made in every colour. I cut and stamped one sheet a night and soon the pile of bells grew! The night before I gave them out, I fired up Netflix and threaded gold metallic floss through each one. Originally I wanted to string Hershey's kisses on each bell, but that quickly turned into a tangled mess!
If you want to deliver holiday cheer to your co-workers next year, here are the supplies I used for 45ish cards:
- bell SVG /Pazzles cutting file
- sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up Christmas Pines set
- diagonal stripe background stamp from Stampin' Up
- 8 sheets of 12x12" cardstock in green, red, coral, orange, light blue, grey and pink
- 4 sheets of letter sized white or vanilla paper (12 sentiments to a page)
- ink pads in green, red, coral, orange, light blue, grey and pink (I use Stampin' Up because it matches with the paper)