Tuesday, January 8, 2019

New Biz Website - hooray!

This is actually kind of old news, but when you get behind as I do...it's right on time! I launched a new website last fall. Somehow I managed to break my old website and/or parts of the PHP code I used became deprecated. It became apparent that it would take more time to figure out a fix, so I went template shopping. In 2015 I bought a mobile template, but this time I wanted one that didn't need separate versions for desktop and mobile and would great on any platform. I like that the homepage shows my work off better and people can just easily go where they need to be. It's also simple to update and I am so in love with that. The one thing I still need to change is make the font a little darker and larger, but that could just be my middle-aged eyesight :-)
Purple Pony Art website

2 comments: