Friday, September 18, 2020

Yet more waiting...

It's been a long wait since Zombie Pirate Publishing's writing week back in May and a longer wait since I found out that my story, SATURN RETURNS, made it to the long list of submissions for their anthology, THE RINGED GIANT. Well, holy cow, I found out yesterday evening that it made the short list. This isn't the final list, but to be in the top nine is quite an accomplishment in itself. There were 101 participants and 57 entries.

Wish my story luck! I was so excited when I saw the email that I jumped and screamed. Then, later, I threw up dinner.

If horror is more your style, you can check out their new anthology, Full Metal Horror 3 which launched this week!

Zombie Pirate Publishing short list for The Ringed Giant

No comments:

Post a Comment