Thanks to Pam's help a looong time ago, I finally added both awards that Marlene has given me! The most recent one is the Sunshine Award.
~Here are the Sunshine Award Guidelines~
1) Please thank the person who gave the award to you. (check!)
2) Copy the award and place it in your blog. (check!)
3) Link back to the person who nominated you. (check!)
4) Name 6 things that no one would really know, about yourself. (check!)
5) Nominate your Sunshine Award bloggers and post links to their blogs. (check!)
6) Leave a comment on each of those blogs letting them know you have nominated them for the Sunshine award. (almost checked!)
Crazy Haberdasher - I love her collection of sewing stuff
Cassie - Angel and Spot
Crafted by Lindy - our energetic Etsy Alberta team leader!
Angela - LemurKat, a prolific ACEO artist
Pat - Images Through An Open Window
Carole - another great photographer!
It's so hard to choose just six, but I wanted to pick people who haven't won the award before :-)
Here are the six things you probably don't know about me:
1. My first camera was an Olympus Mini that I bought with almost all my earnings from working as a food runner at Klondike Days. It was a lot of money for a teenager :-D
2. My first budgie was a hen named Charlie. She was the only hen I ever had. Her middle name was Suzanna :-D
3. I'm a southpaw! And I frequently get left and right mixed up.
4. Collecting toys is a hobby I wish I had more room for :-D I always feel a bit embarrassed about how much I love toys too.
5. I'm an early bird - 7am is sleeping in for me.
6. I love, love, love tea. There is nothing I like better in the morning than milky black tea and some cookies :-)