Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Another Patch of Alberta
I have so much to catch up on now that it's overwhelming. I should have the June contest ready for tomorrow. This was one of the pieces I was madly trying to finish as it was a benefit auction donation. It's another little patch of Alberta and it differs from the other ones in that I used three strands of floss instead of six. I also used a combination of colours and that let me get some really neat colour changes. I have to admit, it was hard to let this one go. There was something extra special about it! I did not quite make it to ACEO size - it's about 2.5x3". Things got a little bunchy at the top. Maintaining an even width it pretty tricky for me right now. The piece sold for $50.