Saturday, February 16, 2013

Be Mine?

It is so nice to be able to do normal people things today - thanks to the long weekend here in Alberta, I don't have class, which means I have time to catch up on things (it doesn't mean no homework though, woe!)

A couple of weeks ago I had a great idea - send Valentine's to my friends! But like most of my great ideas, the turnaround time was a little short, so I didn't send as many as I would have liked. It was just so nice to be able to make something. I was in a hurry to get them out the door, so I only had time to take cell phone photos. I made two of each of the following from the crafty stash:

A budgiegram, with a little note :-)
Valentine by Christine Bennett

"You're the purr-fect friend!"
Valentine by Christine Bennett

My favourite - "It's so tweet...that you like me!" with a Facebook thumbs up on the inside :-)
Valentine by Christine Bennett

2 comments: