Sunday, May 26, 2019

Calgary Comic & Entertainment Expo Pet Sketches - Part One

Oooof, I do confess that I am behind on blogging! I took an intense art history class at the Alberta College of Art + Design (now known as Alberta University of the Arts) which kept me busy from January 4th to April 12th. Then right after that it was full speed ahead to the Calgary Comic & Entertainment Expo. For four days and a few days afterwards, I drew 21 pet sketches. Thanks to everyone who visited me again, said hello and ordered a drawing of their pet. I was really happy with them all. Here are three below that were done after the show and I had a little big more time to work on them. Stay tuned for another post with the rest of them. Click on the picture to see the larger version on Flickr.
Bernie the Cat

Jack Russell Terriers

Marvel Superfan Beckham

No comments:

Post a Comment