Saturday, February 27, 2021

ACAD310 - Spotlight on Jack Whitten

I'm always happy to share my art education with you, the reader. One of the advantages of taking so long with my degree is that there's no shortage of new ideas to learn about. The artistic canon has also grown and become more diverse over the years. There are many artists who were contemporaries of famous artists, but, for whatever reason, did not receive as much attention. American artist Jack Whitten (1939-2018) is spotlighted in this video below that we have to watch for next Monday's ACAD310 class.

1 comment:

  1. I believe you need to come back to
    the real world, dear, and look at
    whats taking place before thy very
    eyes: abortion N homosexuality is a
    MORTAL SIN which sends people to
    Hellfire if they dont repent.
    Will I see you on the R side after
    our finite existence is kaput??
    I shurely hope to God I will.
    And then there's this
    (this is talked bout in the Bible):
    ♡ en.gravatar.com/MatteBlk ♡
    Love you.
    Cya soon.
    be@peace.
    -GBY

    ReplyDelete