Monday, July 17, 2023

2023 Twitter Art Exhibit

I've been wanting to enter the Twitter Art Exhibit for years now. It always passed me by, but I was on it for 2023! The physical exhibit and sale is followed by a virtual exhibit and sale and this year all proceeds go to UNYA, or Urban Native Youth Association in British Columbia.

Each 5x7" original piece of art is $37.50US and you can browse the remaining cards for sale on the Twitter Art Exhibit website.

I created a paper silhouette of a horse called "Keep Moving". If you're unfamiliar with my silhouettes, I draw on one side and cut away paper until the silhouette remains. It's harder than it looks :-D I think next year I'll do a traditional drawing or painting because I'm unsure a silhouette translates well into an online sale since it's a niche art form.

Do take a look and pick up some nice art for yourself or a friend! The sale ends July 24 and right now if you buy four cards, you can get one free!

No comments:

Post a Comment