Saturday, January 15, 2022

Back to school!

It's hard to believe, but this is my very last semester at ACAD. As you might remember, I have been at it a looooong time. There's a lot of barriers to being a mature student and fortunately some of those barriers came down in the last couple of years with flexible online working and learning.

The first week of classes is always so super easy, but this semester is going to be a little confusing because I have the same teacher for two classes and a lot of my classmates are the same across all three classes. My first assignments are a studio proposal for each class. If I pick a series of projects, it should be easy to keep them straight, LOL!

Here are the questions:
  • Summarize the work you intend to produce this term. Include your topic(s) and the processes/techniques you intend to explore.
  • PROJECT 1/2/3/4 - Describe this project including its concept, scale, budget, materials and tools required.
  • How will the work you are proposing challenge you and move your creative practice forward?
  • List at least two texts or books that relate to your topic (not including technical "how to" books.)
When in doubt, chart it out! I'll need this to keep me on track. Two of the three studio proposals have been sent in so far.
Chart it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment