For every comment that you make on the Treasure Hunt posts from Monday (today) until midnight EST on Friday, October 9th, your name will be entered in a drawing to win a free ACEO IF you complete the Treasure Hunt loop by visiting all of the participating artists. You have a chance to win a free ACEO from me and one from each of the other participating artists by participating in this Blog to Blog Treasure Hunt. Cool huh?
ACEO stands for Art Cards Editions and Originals. Some of you may know that I love making these little cards up and have them for sale on Etsy and Artfire. Occasionally I do swaps too! They are trading card size, 2.5 inches by 3.5 inches (6.4 cm x 8.9 cm). They're fun to make and collect - learn more about them at this website.
Here are the Rules for my Treasure Hunt:
1. Complete the loop of all participating artists to qualify for the drawings. Here is a list of all of the participating blogs for The Odd Angles Blog to Blog Treasure Hunt:
Kathy ::: http://www.tapestry316.blogspot.com/
Pam ::: http://alwaysartistic.blogspot.com/
Carole ::: http://readingsully2.blogspot.com/
Marlene ::: http://marlenes-musings.blogspot.com/
Allie ::: http://www.allieart4children.blogspot.com/
2. Leave a comment at each blog so that we know you have completed the loop.
3. Each comment you make on the different Treasure Hunt posts at the different blogs will give you another chance to win a free ACEO!
4. The Treasure Hunt will work a little differently at each artist’s blog, so be sure to read each blogger’s Rules Post very carefully.
5. We would all LOVE if you visited our shops and blogs to see more of our artwork!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me and I'll try to answer the best I can. Thanks so much to the above ladies for letting me play in the Treasure Hunt!
Your next port of call on the Blog to Blog Treasure Hunt is Carole. Visit Carole's delightful and fun blog here and then pop by Carole's Etsy shop here.